- The membership year is from January 1 to December 31.
- Dues are currently $30. They will be prorated to $15 July 1st, for NEW members (this means you were not a member last year).
- Membership fees can be paid by cash or check to the group treasurer at meetings or by check only via snail mail to:
PO Box 128
Granville, OH 43023
Come Join Us Third Tuesday of every month, 7:00pm St. Leonard's Catholic Church 57 Dorsey Mill Rd - Heath, OH 43055</p>
Membership to Heart of Ohio Quilters (HOQ) Guild is open to anyone interested in quilts - beginning, intermediate, and advanced quilters. Monthly guild meetings provide an opportunity for quilt enthusiasts to enjoy fellowship, fun, speakers, and programs covering many aspects of quilting. The monthly meeting also includes a "show and tell" time where members and guests can present their recent work.
Benefits of membership:
- Monthly meetings: Our meetings typically begin with guild business and announcements. A program follows. These meetings offer an opportunity for comradeship with fellow quilters and learning from local and national speakers.
- Workshops: The guild offers a number of workshops throughout the year. Members received a reduced cost for their workshop registration and first chance at the available seats.
- Community service: One of the most rewarding benefits of membership is the opportunity as a volunteer to make a comfort or service quilt for the Guild.
- Guild activities: HOQ offers a vast array of activities, including: Annual auction, annual banquet, block of the month, challenge, service projects, fabric exchange, Goodwill Angel, library, retreats, programs & workshops, sew-in days, yard sale and much more.
- Quilt show: HOQ hosts a biennial quilt show, held on odd numbered years. Guild's featured artist is highlighted along with member's quilted items.
- Splinter groups: These friendship groups are truly the heart of the guild.
- Newsletter: The Thread Connection is the guild's monthly newsletter containing all of guild's news and happenings.